Computer problems???

If you have any computer problem ,please post your problems here in the comment. We will try to help. go here to post your comment

Friday, July 13, 2012

MSP-2013 from IOE ,Pulchowk

          Recently, new MSPs were selected in 13th the friday. The lucky one from our college are Miss. Alisha Thapaliya , Miss. Puza Shrestha , and Mr. Chandan Gupta(Dai). It's natural that i am a bit disappointed as i am not selected for it . But i am not so sad , since i have already assumed the results early and i have already made my mind to be strong. I had already known that there is very less chance for me to be this year MSP , since they deserve more than me.

          As Allen sir said , it's like sports where win and loose is compulsory . And i am happy in the sense that both girls from my class were selected . and also my MSP orientation partners Miss Sagina and Miss Ranjana are MSPs now.

         As Allen sir said there were few non-MSPs who are very  active and have equal contribution , I know i cannot be compared with them , but i will try my best to work with MSPs 2013 , so that i can also contribute a little .It will be my pleasure if i am able to do so.

        Atlast , congratulation to all the current MSPs. And to those who are not selected(like me) , i suggest not to be disappointed but work hard to prove you deserve to be MSP of next year.
                                                      Good day!!!

No comments:

LIVE COUNTER